This course is for those who want to train delegates in the safe and successful operation of an evacuation chair in response to an emergency, as well as enabling them to confidently deliver an awareness course to other members of staff.
Participates will be compliant with the Disabled Discrimination Act 2005 and Equality Act 2010; under these acts it is unlawful to discriminate against any person about any disability they may have, this includes the evacuation of your premises in the event of a fire.
Upon completion of the course, the organisation will benefit from having an evacuation chair trainer and advisor on site.
- Various teaching methods
- Different learning styles
- How individuals learn and retain information.
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’ when delivering training
- Creating lesson plans
- Reflective practice
- Preparing to deliver a training session