This course is for those who want to train others in equality and diversity to gain the knowledge in how the values, opinions and prejudices of an individual can influence those around them, and how this can lead to discrimination.
Participants will gain an understanding of the value of equality and diversity and will be encouraged to promote equal opportunities in the workplace.
Upon completion of the course, the organisation will benefit from having an equality and diversity trainer and advisor on site.
- Various teaching methods
- Different learning styles
- How individuals learn and retain information.
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Presenting information.
- ‘Do’s and don’ts’ when delivering training
- Creating lesson plans
- Reflective practice
- Preparing to deliver a training session