- Understand medication and prescriptions
- Supply, storage and disposal of medication
- Understand the requirements for the safe administration of medication
- Record-keeping and audit processes for medication administration and storage
- Introduction Session with the tutor to access online platforms and deal with any issues relating to IT.
- Tuesday to Thursday for 6 Weeks. 12 Hours Per Week
- The course is 3 days per week, Tuesday to Thursday for 6 weeks. Whilst remote, learners will attend interactive sessions with the tutor to gain the knowledge and skills. We post workbooks to learners homes. Some learners complete some aspects of the course at hours to suit to ensure we can work with learners who have children at home.
- The tutor is available for learners Monday to Friday.