(learners will do a combination of the units below depending on individual needs)
- Apply for a job.
- Preparing for an interview
- Career progression
- Positive attitudes and behaviours at work
- Working in a team
- Conduct at work
- Managing your health at work
- Planning an enterprise activity
- Personal presentation for the workplace
- Using a CV and covering letter to apply for a job
- Supporting employability and personal effectiveness
- How and why business operate
- Investigating rights and responsibilities at work
- Achieving success at interview
- Introduction Session with the tutor to access online platforms and deal with any issues relating to IT.
- Tuesday to Thursday for 6 Weeks. 12 Hours Per Week
- The course is 3 days per week, Tuesday to Thursday for 6 weeks. Whilst remote, learners will attend interactive sessions with the tutor to gain the knowledge and skills. We post workbooks to learners homes. Some learners complete some aspects of the course at hours to suit to ensure we can work with learners who have children at home.
- The tutor is available for learners Monday to Friday.